ATENTIE! LIBRARIA S-A MUTAT AICI: http://librarie.copilulverde.ro/
Nou! Cartea Yummy Stories (Pofta de povesti) in limba engleza. Aceasta este editia originala internationala, tiparita in SUA si multipremiata, listata pe site-ul oficial Book Awards. Excelenta pentru copiii nativi sau care cunosc limba engleza (nivel mediu - avansat). Stoc limitat. Cartile se rezerva in ordinea primirii comenzilor.
This book has truly gone too far. First, it inspires kids to read it aloud. Then, it makes them laugh and sing, and to top it all, it whets their appetite for veggies. How about that! And even though it encourages healthy eating habits, this yummy book is not "preachy" but fun.
Six fascinating folk tales with vibrant illustrations are set to take children to a magical world, with unforgettable characters. Talking vegetables, a hungry dinosaur, fairies, giants and a cabbage-loving emperor are ready to delight early readers (including picky eaters and fussy eaters) with their adventures in the wild. Each story includes rhymes, entertaining sounds and concludes with a short poem. One of these stories is also interactive: children can choose the proper ending.
Yummy Stories is a great gift for all the children - healthy eaters, picky eaters or fussy eaters. The book contains a coloring page and a tricksy game where readers have to discover characters hidden in other stories, as well as cleverly disguised vegetables. The artwork is exciting and unique, featuringmushroom houses, clouds made of cauliflower, broccoli forests or asparagus fences.
"A brilliant way to encourage kids to eat their veggies!" - Epic Book Quest
- "All the stories are cleverly written with rhymes that really are better read aloud, so grab your child and enjoy a great read-then make sure you eat all your vegetables!" - In Our Spare Time Magazine
- "I give this children's book 5 out of 5 stars. It makes eating cabbage sound fun and endorses poetry. So many smiles would come from reading this book to a young child!" - Poetic Parfait
- to spark children's imagination (through adventures in the wild, believable characters
- to inspire children to learn about natural food (life cycle of plants, gardening, pollination)
- to help develop social skills (sharing, helping, cooperation)
- to help children think, form judgments, make decisions, and values
- to increase children's interest and acceptance of a more diverse diet and even to stimulate the appetite for vegetables and fruits
This rich and fulfilling collection of stories encourages healthy eating habits that will last a lifetime. And you know what the best part is? It’s fun, and children adore it.
Try it and see for yourself!
Yummy Stories has been named among the best in family-friendly media, products and services by the Mom’s Choice Awards®.